Last year, attendance at Prospect Development 2013 in Baltimore, Maryland sold out! Don't miss your chance to join your peers in Las Vegas this year - register by April 25 to secure your spot at Prospect Development 2014 for the early bird rate!
Prospect Development 2014, July 30 - August 2, 2014 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, provides education tailored to and the opportunity for collaboration between professionals in prospect research, relationship management, prospect management, data analytics, advancement services and fundraising. Here's what you can expect from Prospect Development 2014 in Las Vegas:
- 54 expert-led education sessions within six tracks
- 12 Pre-Conference Workshops
- New Researchers and Data Analytics symposia
- Top-rated keynote speaker: Una Osili, PhD, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- APRA Talks: The Leadership Edition, a roundtable discussion and networking event
- Vendor seminars
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall hours
Don't risk missing this opportunity to collaborate with and learn from the best. Register by April 25 to save up to $200 on full conference registration.