Welcome to the Apra Chapter Resources page. Below are various forms and templates you can use to access annual reporting requirements and additional resources for your chapter. Contact email@example.com with questions or suggestions for additional resources that would be valuable to your chapter.
If you are a Chapter Leader you can access the Chapter Leader's Forum here.
Please visit the Annual Reporting Requirements page to view a list of information that needs to be submitted to Apra International.
Annual Reporting Requirements
Apra chapters organize by incorporating under the nonprofit status provided by Apra International. Once a chapter incorporates through Apra, there are benefits that the chapter will enjoy. There are also reporting requirements. The Apra Chapter Liaison serves as a resource for questions your chapter may have in regard to these benefits and responsibilities.
- Chapter Officer and Director List
- Statement of Financial Position
- Chapter Membership Roster - Please submit excel list
- Confirmation of filing your 990N by May 15 Annual Filing Date
- Automatic Revocation of Exemption (Tax Exempt Filing)